Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Learn to Float.

Thousands of micro-organisms crawling under my skin. Rejoicing in my bodies warmth and sustaining themselves on the nutrients I digest on a daily basis. Rotting from the inside out. Although we are separate we are one. They tie my heart together to slow its beating. They jump on my stomach to make me queezie. Infect my mind. Invade my thoughts. Infect me with change.

It seems that we have been stuck in a rut when it comes to US politics. We have adopted the same ideas and policies that the old leaders have outlined for us. My response to those who believe that by keeping the status quo which has worked in the past is, We are not then, we are now. It seems that our foreign and interior policies in past years have evolved into major issues and problems that our grandparents left for us to fix. I don't want my children, I don't want my nation, I don't want my earth, I don't want my galaxy, I don't want my universe to inherit my problems. Many people in this world fear change but it's about time we started embracing it. They tell us that we cannot do it, that we will waver in the face of change and we will not be able to accomplish our goals. Our response to those who are disbelievers is three simple words: YES WE CAN!



Child of the Earth.

We live our lives trying to be relevant, trying to adapt to the times.

Life is monotonous, life is static. And all of your will has been removed. I shall run oceans dry; I shall scorch life to dust. Where change has brought no virtue, I will remain to consume. This crossroad, neither path shall lead to a center. Time and space, destroyed and devoured. Can you feel your mind running weak? You were born under the veil, possessing the means within your hands. And you will reap what you sow. I HAVE FOUND IT IN FILTH AND SORROW. I live a life of misconception and misery.



The body of being has sold you for less; the body of being has sold you for less, I, man born of fear and flesh, stand before the light. With guilt to stain our teeth we march. What have we proven? That the man made merely of flesh is a man who shall drag his halo, consumed with misery. Disease has spread, may every word I speak inflict death, not through spit, not through blood, not through hope, And they sing, “Here, now, we’ve lost all hope, on our progression we all choke, that man has found no moral code, repent your sins for we are true.” I’ve got more to die for these days, this is our growth. This is the Kingdom of the Rising Sun, this is war on humanity. So Bring forth moral reform.



Impervious to the dry desolate kingdom of earth, he strives forward, “do not fear the divine, we can rebuild what they can destroy.” “Foolish words from a drunken tongue, speak wisely or these may be your last pleasant breaths of air.” “I surely cannot die, I am a colossus of man.” Cautious be those who spout wisdom from lack of knowledge, more cautious be those that listen with a trusting ear. Staggering to forgiveness, grieving for life, he mocks death as it smiles upon him. To understand understanding is to begin to heal. His last breaths. Now peace is eternal? I hope that your god forgives you for all your sins. I hope that the life you live chokes you as it has choked me. I hope that you are thrown far from the narrow road you walk. I hope your deliverance brings you eternal suffering.



SEE YOU AT THE BOTTOM!

No comments: