Friday, February 22, 2008

The Sun shines even when it's raning sometimes.

To the girl who lives in the land-locked boat and can't find the sea so she can sail to come see me - I guess what I'm trying to say is that I would like you to relocate. I need your warmth.

The best love's are the ones that can handle the struggles of destitution. That can handle shitty apartments. That can live through all the arguments over the dumbest things. That aren't held together by money, sex or faith. Where you hold each other together. That adapt and evolve together. That can over come unexpected surprises. The one's where you can cry together and laugh together over the most trivial things. Where all you want to do is hold hands. The one's where you never leave. The one that puts you right here. Next to me.

To all those that want to get into my line of work, keep your innocence. Mine was stolen from me and I've watched other people's be taken without them knowing.

No comments: