Sunday, February 10, 2008

I am the garage flower, the sun never shines on me.

Last night was good. I love Dan Hayden and I'm glad he's doing so well with his wonderful girl friend in there comfy abode. I wish I was around more often. Sometimes it seems like people are growing up and I'm just growing apart. I wish I had someone to share myself with. Someone who was my other half who was just chill. Thought I found them but I guess I was wrong. We all make mistakes. I just feel like I have very little of myself left to give. It's gotta happen sooner or later right. I see someone from time to time who just seems like that person but I doubt she even knows that I exist. It sounds so cliche. I hate it. When I'm at shows, and I know she's looking, I mosh, which is weird because I hate moshing. It's like my mating dance. lol. Anyway, Thursday is national eat shit day. Don't expect me to be pleasant especially since Kyle and Stacey will probably be out celebrating their wonderful relationship. I'll be in the gym all night, killing myself.

No comments: