Thursday, November 1, 2007

Surplus: The Mood of Giving and Lack there of.

NEW DILLINGER IS UP! LISTENING RIGHT NOW! BETTER BE EPIC!!!!

Work loads been heavy so I didn't enjoy Halloween. I did enjoy the campus sluts who use the holiday as an excuse to dress really skanky. To quote the often times misunderstood, Kyle "The THUNDER HAMMER," "WHAT THE SLUT?!?!" Moving on....

...Mosh or be Moshed, moving futher....

...this is far enough.....

The Kingdom of the Sun

The body of being has sold you for less; the body of being has sold you for less, I, man born of fear and flesh, stand before the light. With guilt to stain our teeth we march. What have we proven? That the man made merely of flesh is a man who shall drag his halo, consumed with misery. Disease has spread, may every word I speak inflict death, not through spit, not through blood, not through hope, And they sing, “Here, now, we’ve lost all hope, on our progression we all choke, that man has found no moral code, repent your sins for we are true.” I’ve got more to die for these days, this is our growth. This is the Kingdom of the Rising Sun, this is war on humanity. Bring forth moral reform.






...I'm done listening to the new Dillinger. Some songs suck, some songs rule, over-all, it's ok. Just ok? yes just ok. They took some chances and I just didn't like the direction they were taking it. Deffinately worth picking up, because their are some sweet songs on this album. Ire Works - Nove 13th, 2007. In stores. Play guitar hero and rot - you are my always and never.

make sense of it.

No comments: