Monday, November 12, 2007

Constants.

Do I have anything interesting to say? You decide.

I AM GLYNN CAPICCULA. I RUN THIS BLOCK, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!



I Love the life I lead and the people who are part of it and next week I get to see some of the important people who are apart of it - Heidi and Kelsie only part of my West Virginian Extended Family. It should be a good time. I have to start planning our day. I want them to experience what life is like here as they have showed us what life is like there. On another note, I don't know how I've stayed so up beat lately. It's tough but I'm doing it somehow. Things that would have driven me nuts are leaving me neutral. I show no emotion either way to be honest and I'm living a much better life. I'm looking forward to a lot of things. Hopefully this summer I'll be in California for a few days and then I'm going to try and volunteer at least some of my time abroad. I'm meant for something bigger then myself, I am a piece in the puzzle.

Leaves you wondering: Maybe I was meant to walk alone.


No comments: