Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Son Of Gaea, Bound By Earth

To date this is everything I've written that will appear on the new SKYSETUNFOLD record that will go into production sometime soon and not be done for a really long time. Some of the songs are already written musically, and some are not. There will be more lyrics posted but for now these are the ones from what I've written in the past six months that will be transformed into songs and molded. The process is long and arduous but it's worth it, we don't like to put out shitty filler songs. Every song has to be perfect, that's why it takes so long. It's also tough because we're gone during the week and only get to write on the weekends. Hopefully I can become more involved in the writing process once I get a new PA. I know no one really reads this so I don't feel bad about posting this, if anyone wants to donate money so I can get a new PA head and speakers that would be awesome. My head blew and the speakers I have are crap. My first priority is a new head. Then hopefully new larger speakers. We'll see what happens. Then hopefully I can switch to a board and get some shit together. I'll see what happens.



The Kingdom of the Rising Sun

The body of being has sold you for less; the body of being has sold you for less, I, man born of fear and flesh, stand before the light. With guilt to stain our teeth we march. What have we proven? That the man made merely of flesh is a man who shall drag his halo, consumed with misery. Disease has spread, may every word I speak inflict death, not through spit, not through blood, not through hope, And they sing, “Here, now, we’ve lost all hope, on our progression we all choke, that man has found no moral code, repent your sins for we are true.” I’ve got more to die for these days, this is our growth. This is the Kingdom of the Rising Sun, this is war on humanity. Bring forth moral reform.



Solomon

Here and where these lines are drawn, here is where Day and Night run together. Does fear sill drive you? Bear witness to an act of truth, rolling off a forked tongue and through crooked teeth, to deaf ears. Silent gasp – the noise is there. Comfort in my own skin. And she says, “Is this what you’ve been remembered for.” Potential wasted, all to noise. But we walk the same narrows, we are the same heart, beating, hoping, drowning, dieing, and still I’m just a ghost in the crowd, walking a narrow line. It’s the patience in grieving that will make you stronger, it is the patience of heart that will keep you longer. Yet, there will come a time where nothing will matter but self preservation, but you will be given a choice, perish or defile. Which weakness shall give you strength, which hope shall build upon sorrow?

TITAN

Life is monotonous, life is static. And all of your will has been removed. I shall run oceans dry; I shall scorch life to dust. Where change has brought no virtue, I will remain to consume. This crossroad, neither path shall lead to a center. Time and space, destroyed and devoured. Can you feel your mind running weak? You were born under the veil, possessing the means within your hands. And you will reap what you sow. I HAVE FOUND IT IN FILTH AND SORROW. Almighty Gaea, mother of all life, deem me your titan, I shall find you in the earth, and I shall find you where mountain meets sky. Move your feet, lift your anchor, one step and change begins.

THE ALCHEMIST

I leap forward to catch my tongue, I smile crooked and show my teeth, and all those that fear shall come to know my name. I belong, to the Earth. This is goodbye. WATCH AS I TURN GOLD TO SAND. May we realize we all share the same fate, let this be our bond while from either shore they rise, to destroy us. All HEARTS REST WITH THE SETTING SUN. How far are you willing to go. So I hope you can understand, why I'm leaving you, in the absence of death, I am the end.

He Who Has the Will

He who has the will…wake to the pyre built for the dead, damnation surely follows, and waits, waits for his end, death surely does not sleep, smothered by a mixture of hope and fear, we lay, among the maggots to absorb truth, what’s in the ground, stays in the ground, he who has the will (oh) to live can surely overcome any hell. We are torn down with the masses, reliving the past we cannot hide from – suffer among the wretched, That which breeds life will not save you, and that which rips it apart will become king, and he who does not prepare for war will surely die, A generation brought to it’s knees by a plague. Repent, bow before the deceiving shadows, bow before the hands of God.

No comments: