Monday, November 5, 2007

Bobby Cassidy and the Truth

We're in for one hell of a year. Seasons change and war begins, claim their lives as time restarts, what circle cannot be broken. The chimes of greed catch wind and ring, as the bell tolls silent, storms build on the horizon. Bathe in oil, wade in sand, pray for starvation.

He's got one more year in office and nothing to lose. Who is going to stop him from bombing Iran before we have tried every single method of peaceful democratic intervention in order to prevent nuclear proliferation and what could be World War III. What is wrong with sitting down and coming to a peaceful resolution.

Remember the will use fear to cloud your better judgement.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein

TITAN

Life is monotonous, life is static. And all of your will has been removed. I shall run oceans dry; I shall scorch life to dust. Where change has brought no virtue, I will remain to consume. This crossroad, neither path shall lead to a center. Time and space, destroyed and devoured. Can you feel your mind running weak? You were born under the veil, possessing the means within your hands. And you will reap what you sow. I HAVE FOUND IT IN FILTH AND SORROW. Almighty Gaea, mother of all life, deem me your titan, I shall find you in the earth, and I shall find you where mountain meets sky. Move your feet, lift your anchor, one step and change begins.


NORTH

If death wanders loosely around my neck, let the hangman reign and the noose shall be drawn forward. May they know I walked the path of the barefoot disciple, and dreamt of infinite glory among the wolves of damnation. I can still hear it ticking, our clock, and I can still hear it beating. You shall hear me, you shall know my voice, and you shall find me cold. Listen closely, if my voice becomes silent, if I stumble and fall from my narrow path, if my hands can not pull me forward because my legs have lost the way of progress, leave me to rot and drop anchor, the circle cannot be broken. CAN YOU STILL HEAR ME, THROUGH MY STAGGERED BREATHING, WAR HAS COME TO SICKEN THE NIGHT, COME QUICK OH ANGEL OF DEATH, AS THE FOUR HORSEMEN HAVE ARRIVED.

No comments: