Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Knee Deep In a Cement Ocean



We're all dieing. Some of us just want to choose the way we go out.

I should be studying and yet I'm here again, blabbing about my life. As if anyone really wants to know. It seems like people look at my blog seeing as though the numbers have seemingly jumped up recently. That means someone has got to care. Someone is reading this wondering what the hell my problem is. Well This is what I pose to you. I don't care, it's not going to be creepy to know you look at this. If I didn't want people to see it, I wouldn't have put it up. I'd have it written in a journal and placed in a safety deposit box. Even then, I wouldn't feel safe. But this is what I pose to those who read my blog: What do you want to know? What do you want to ask? Anything you want to debate? It can be anything, as personal as you want, I'll try my best to answer it here. Just send it to me on this thing or on my myspace (www.myspace.com/stratfordxxx). I won't use any names for the sake of privacy. If no one sends anything, I'll know no one cares and just continue on my merry way. Writing for the sake of writing. Venting for the sake of sanity. God knew I needed a way out, here it is. Enjoy life. Don't let it be stolen from you.

No comments: