Saturday, February 28, 2009

Solemnly Sworn

My Brother, My Blood.

I've told stories of fearless grandeur,
some over exaggerated and occasionally flawed,
but today I speak truth,
whether It reaches you with open ears,
or closed mind,
I do not care because today I speak no lies.

My Brother, My Blood.
Born.

Hands clenched and screaming,
Teeth clenched and screaming.
born of warriors blood,
boiled with the warmth of the sun,
lips perched north,
and you sing,
"an honorable man,
shall live forever."

heart pumping love,
smile bright and embracing,
restless, strong, forgiving,
intelligent, athletic,
charismatic,
child, boy, man,
forever mine to cherish,
heart and mind.

And They'd spout,
unclench your fists son,
and they'd spout,
keep open hands son,
but you kept them shut,
those unforgiving knuckles,
inflicting hate on those,
who stole happiness,
from beautiful souls.

My brother My blood.
death.

Stand tall my brother,
at the gates of judgment,
let your heart pump love,
and your smile shed light
on the man,
Strength in turn shall be rewarded.

Take your rightful place,
Amongst Titans.
Let Gaea embrace you as a son,
and Neptune keep you warm,
in the blanket he wrapped the sky.

You surely cannot die,
for you are a COLOSSUS of man,
My Brother, My Blood.

No comments: