Thursday, July 31, 2008

Endings:

Possibly. I know no one really reads this thing so it'll be easier to get my thoughts out here without a million questions. I've been stuck in the same routine for years. Well, lack of routine. It's not like I haven't been excited to develop expression and have fun doing what I'm doing. I never wanted to make it big or make tons of money, (although it would be nice so I could pay my bills and my parents wouldn't have to help me so much). I have too much shit going on to leave for months at a time. Things just change I guess. People are moving, things are getting more spread out, life is starting for some people, for me it's been started and hasn't stopped. I have a lot of responsibility with baseball and things getting crazier. I had to give it up sooner or later I guess with myself going to graduate school but I thought it'd last for a little longer. I wanted to live my youth forever. Never would I have imagined that I affected so many people. That so many people would appreciate what we do. That young people would come up to me while I was out and say hello and know my name. That people would know the words to our songs. That it would last so long. It's awkward at times but I really did appreciate it. I've been on cloud 9 for the past five years and haven't come down. If there's one thing that I can say about it that I regret, it's that I didn't appreciate it enough while it's here.

No comments: