Saturday, December 15, 2007

Through the Marsh Reeds

It’s apparent that the seams are falling out. Things are not well, things are not alright, and I just want you to know that it’s ok; I’m bound to come out fine. When you get this, I’ll be gone, when you get this, I may be dead, I may be alive, I may be a combination of both. It’s the summer and I’m freezing cold, isolated from the mind, flail the tongue, and hope for sun, It ain’t what it used to be, It ain’t anymore. Time has mended us separate hearts, this time, this time, When you read this I may be seeing the same stars you’ve been telling me about for years, where do we fit in, we haven’t been ourselves for years, and I’ve been dead for years, The fire no longer burns inside. I need to find my place.

Get up and Go! Doesn’t matter where but if you feel that you need to get there, let your feet lead you, leave your heart and head behind.


I want to be the Alchemist, who finds glory in the desert sand, I want to be that explorer who discovers uncharted land, but the world's shrinking my friend, and It's about time we start packing it in.

No comments: