Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Desserts

Marginalized and categorized. Turned over and under. Reused and forgotten. You must understand that we are not what we believe we are. We are not who we claim to be. That expression lurking on your lips. No over. No under. No reason. No why. Sinking and Sinking, to the bottom we're near, not fighting to escape, because all my friends are here.

Tonight, Bjork playing in the background. Something so beautiful grasps me and I can't explain what it is. I saw that violet sky give way to anger. Smashing and Growling, bright light reaches from the sky to feel the earth. Like a lover so far away. It comes back and can't keep it's hands to itself. What a version of fond heart growing older. It doesn't matter though. I'm alone, stuck with my thoughts. May I learn to live this way or die a foolish man.



Update on life: I'm in Grad School now, working to become a teacher of history. My class is amazing. My fellow students make me smile no matter how I feel in the morning and my teachers are unbelievably caring. I couldn't ask for a better fit for myself. Although, it's a lot of work.

No comments: