Sunday, April 12, 2009

I took up the habit of wishing on stars. Then realized that they've been wished out.

I spent last night dwelling on poor choices. This morning I woke up and wanted to meet someone to share creativity. Not someone who pretends to be creative. The difference lies in the lie.



Love Dance Infinite

She was twirling her hair with her finger,
grasping at stones,
throwing them gently
at glass houses.

I thought I heard the sound of concentration breaking.

wrapped together against her,
we competed for a dominant position,
to attach at the lip,
and I can still feel her hips.
I heard her exclaim,
"King of the Hill"
I was willing to give up the ground,
I feel her weight on my wrists.

We rounded each others bases,
mimicking gravitational lust,
while exhibiting polar opposites push,
all while being tangled tightly in bed sheets.
Her breath against the swell of my neck,
our legs intertwined,
the slow drag of her fingers,
raising goose flesh along my back.

Dawn nears through eastern facing windows,
colors catching white walls,
those shadows now stalking the edges,
of the corners of our room.
Peering deep into those mirrors,
noses grazing tips in circular fashion,
the soft press of pedaled lips,
I twirl your hair in my fingers.

Pause.

I thought I heard the sound of concentration breaking.


No comments: